We spent SO much more time at home than usual this year so it’s understandable if you started to look around and get a little tired of the same look.
As the new year approaches, you deserve to give your space a fresh new look. Whether you want to do a complete overhaul and give your home a total makeover or just want to add a little pizazz to a room with a statement piece, there are so many options across Trinidad and Tobago to zhuzh up your favourite spaces.
Here are some local finds to elevate your home. (PS — items listed in stock as of the time of publication.)
- These eye-catching geometric print throw cushions The Jardine Store that’ll add a little extra flair to your living room.
2. This tropical-print area rug from The Lush Kingdom that’ll open up any room and make you feel like you’ve stepped into the rainforest.
3. This enviable lighted honeycomb shelf set from Awaken – Handcrafted Décor to spice up your living room while displaying your mementoes, books, and plants and other trinkets.
4. These avant-garde concrete lights from Very Verde that’ll add some ambient glow to any room.
5. This captivating wall art from Loot and Palate that transform your room with a touch of class.
6. This maroon faux fur pillow from Accent Home Decor to give your living room a pop of colour and a boho-chic finish.
7. A modern mirror from Yardie Decor to give you a glimpse of your visage while creating a statement piece for your room.
8. Give hanging out a new meaning with this planter and macrame set from Potted Treasures.
9. This Droplet Bath Accessory Collection from Siro Home to channel a spa aesthetic right in your own home.
10. This striking neo-pop piece by Halcian Pierre to kick up your art collection.
11. These teal trinket trays and mugs from The Palette that’ll entice you to want afternoon tea every day.
12. This beautifully carved wooden tray from Con Brio that you’ll want to whip out for your next at-home happy hour.
You admiring your home upgrades: